Similar, cheaper alternatives to Allure C167?

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

First, what is your price range and your street size? Preowned websites are a good bet for less expensive dresses. I’m not sure about this particular dress, but if you’re into sheer straps, beaded, slim silhouettes, they should be really easy to find. Mori Lee 1655 is similar, and there’s one available on preownedweddingdresses under $500 (and I know there will be another available in October). I’m sure there are several preowned Maggies that might work, too. 

Post # 4
6017 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

Here is a Maggie Sottero dress that is similar. However, I doubt the price will be much lower. A dress with that much beading is going to cost quite a bit of money no matter the designer. But you can look at preowned sites like the PP mentioned.

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=4MK792

Post # 5
1926 posts
Buzzing bee
Post # 9
6017 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

Isilme:  I would honestly go by myself. Not that I think inviting them would be rude. Just from personal experience, having people with me didn’t really help. Most didn’t give an opinion and those that did just kind of agreed with me which wasn’t very helpful. Some decisions are best left up to you. Just get the consultant to take pictures and if you’re still unsure about dresses you can always show people later and get opinions.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors