(Closed) Single digits for us 8.18 brides!

posted 6 years ago in August 2012
Post # 3
373 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

OMG!!! 9 days!!

I basically have to do the other half of our favors this weekend,  my FI has to do the table numbers. And then its just speeches and ISPY cards left 🙂  So excited can’t wait for next friday to come cause then it will only be 1 more sleep!!!

Post # 4
45 posts
Newbee

Holy crap the bed, Fred!  I woke up this morning thinking “Oh boy, 9 more days!” – it hadn’t even occured to me that we’ve entered single digits (duh!).  Lots of little things to do still but all of the major stuff is all set.  Wowza, I can’t believe it’s so soon!

YAY!

ETA:  Not to thread jack, but mrskrumpet – I always tell our Kitty when we’re going on trips that we’ll be back in x-number of sleeps, haha!  I don’t think he quite understands it, though.  It’s nice to see it used for the wedding count down! 🙂

Post # 5
550 posts
Busy bee

O.M.G. Single digits????  I remember when it was triple digits!!

I’m attaching place cards to seashells, assembling programs to fans, making gift bags, wearing my shoes all weekend to break them in. Oh and i need to write my vows and give dj his info sheet. OH CRAP!!!!

Post # 6
72 posts
Worker bee

I’m a day earlier so yeah!! Holy crow!!!

Post # 7
2204 posts
Buzzing bee

Can’t believe it is soo soon!!! I’m basically done with everything! Yippee!!!!

Spending this week finalizing the timeline and sending out to everyone. Packing for our honeymoon and organizing all the stuff we have to bring to the venue!

Oh and getting pampered! 🙂

Post # 8
315 posts
Helper bee

I still need to get my BM gifts…opps! 

Other then that it’s just a matter of packing stuff up for the reception decor and packing for the honeymoon!! 

It feels so weird that it’s so close!! 

The topic ‘Single digits for us 8.18 brides!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors