Post # 1
I’m leaning towards one of these, but I thought it might be interesting to see what other people thought. I’ve tried on lots of dresses, and these are the ones that have most appealed to me or my mom and sister.
As you can see, I’ve pretty much stuck with the modified A-line silhouette. Other styles didn’t seem to flatter as much. With an empire-waist A-line, you couldn’t tell I had a small waist at all, but mermaid and fit-and-flare made me look hippy. Ballgowns just looked silly (though drop-waist wasn’t bad, just kind of too poofy, I think).
Post # 3
They look great. I love the look of # 1 and #5 looks fantastic on you. Can’t go wrong with either of them 🙂
Post # 5
#2 flatters your curves the best.
Post # 8
I really like the scallop bodice of #6 so that was my first choice. My 2nd choice for you is #2. I don’t think you can go wrong w/ either one.
Post # 9
2 and 5 look great on you, but my favorite is 5!
Post # 10
They all look fantastic! I like #1 the best but it’s really up to you to determine which one depicts the “feel” of your wedding. Good luck!
Post # 11
You really can’t go wrong with any of them. 🙂
I even forgot which I voted for! #6 I think.. but #5 is gorgeous and so is #3 and #2.
#1 is nice but it looks hard to keep it from not wrinkling or not pleating the right way and #4 is a little more plain that the other lace dresses but still pretty.
Good luck choosing!
Post # 12
1. pretty dress but the ruching doesn’t lay nicely and the whole thing gives off a fussy feel that none of the other dresses have–which makes me think it’s not really you.
2. no. the drop is too low for your frame and the ruching is accentuating the negatives rather than vavooming the positives.
3. much better than 2 in terms of where the drop hits and it gives you a nice waist. the ruffles are lovely, but I don’t know, I prefer some of the others.
4. very simple and pretty, hugs you nicely. I like this one a lot, it’s my second favorite. I’m not sure that the beading is arranged in the most flattering way on the lower portion. It’s beautiful though!
5. I don’t think you’re busty enough to carry off that large of a flower so high. The beading is beautiful and it fits you wonderfully on the bottom, but it’s not my favorite
6. This one is my favorite! I think the long lines of beading are doing wonderful things for your figure. The scalloped neckline is gorgeous. It’s very classy.
my votes in order are 6, 4, 3, 5, 1, 2
Post # 13
#6 really stood out to me as the most beautiful and most flattering.
Post # 15
I loved 1 and 5, but I voted for 5 because I think it’s just a tish more flattering. Such choices you have! 🙂
Post # 16
My fav on you is #6 ( I think it is the most flattering for your body type)… I really like #4 as well..