S'mores for wedding favors: Thoughts (Beach/yacht wedding) May 2015 wedding

posted 2 years ago in Logistics
Post # 2
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

We are doing the smores favors also. 🙂 My fiancé and I and huge backbackers/campers, so we definitely love smores. We want alot of what we love in our wedding of course 🙂 I think it’s a wonderful favor!

Post # 3
373 posts
Helper bee

Super cute! Perfect for a fall wedding.

Post # 4
2064 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

HeLovesMexo:  I like the idea a lot. However, if you are getting married on a beach/boat, just make sure you keep them cool and out of the sun. Otherwise you could end up with a melty mess

Post # 5
399 posts
Helper bee

Love them! Super cute.

Post # 6
42089 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

They are cute but most if not all your guests will just eat the ingredients not make s’mores.

Post # 7
1441 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

We had s’mores favors but they were premade s’mores on sticks.  They were very well received.

Post # 8
8680 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2014

These are really cute. Will you have a firepit or anything to toast the marshmallows?

Post # 9
913 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014 - 11/15/14-Vineyard

I think they are very cute if it were a rustic wedding/camping/have a firepit at the wedding. For a boat wedding not so much though. 

Post # 10
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

So funny…yesterday I made the final decision to have s’mores favors at our wedding in June…and the same picture is what did it for me 🙂 I think they are adorable and will be well recieved, especially if they go with your theme, which it seems like it does! We’re having a bon fire on site as part of our after party, so i think it will mesh with mine as well. 

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by  LeeBee88.
Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors