(Closed) Snow & Buildings Collapsing

posted 7 years ago in Home
Post # 4
311 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Oh my goodness, how stressful!  I’m sorry this is happening to you.  It’s amazing how much snow everyone is getting this year and now to have that prospect over yoru head.  I hope it all works out for you. 

Post # 5
4137 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

try to stay calm until you get more information! this must be so stressful. good luck! keep in mind that no matter what happens, you and fi are safe, and that’s all that matters.

Post # 6
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

I’m so sorry. Hopefully it is just a precaution and everything will be fine. I hope you hear from them soon! Can you just drive over to speak to somebody? Or could you FI drive over?

But at least you two aren’t inside. You both are safe. Try not to worry. I bet it is just a precaution, since others had problems. Hopefully, they’ll clear the snow and you’ll be allowed back in there very, very soon! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 8
2066 posts
Buzzing bee

Bless your heart.  You must be quite frantic.

Do you have a neighbor you could call?  Or a friend that works nearby that could do a quick drive by? 

Hoping everything is okay.

Post # 11
5496 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2010

I’m so sorry. ๐Ÿ™  Where will you stay for the next few weeks? Are you allowed to get your things or are you not allowed to even go inside even for a few minutes? I know this is awful for you, but thank gosh they will fix the problem and the building didn’t collapse. Most importantly, you both are safe!! Hang in there and I hope the next few weeks go quickly!!

Post # 13
747 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

oh dear! that is terrible! i am so glad that they found out that there was damage before anyone was hurt. still VERY stressful! i hope things go more quickly than expected and that you are able to go in to get some of your things ASAP. glad you’re OK though!

Post # 14
685 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2009

Any news?!?!

I wish I had more encouraging words for you….but I am seriously in major hatred of all the snow right now too! I wish you guys nothing but the best. If all else fails I wish that you at least get to get your important stuff out of your house. Sending warm and positive throughts your way. Keep us updated!

The topic ‘Snow & Buildings Collapsing’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors