- 7 years ago
- Wedding: May 2011
1. I know he’s started paying for a ring from Jared’s (it has my grandma’s diamond, which I happen to think is gorgeous. Beyond that, I don’t know.)
2. I’m sending my first novel off to a literary agent on Monday.
3. I’m writing the third book of my trilogy in November (yes, I’m crazy and I write rough drafts in a month or less. But I have four novels written. One will never see the light of day.) It’ll finally be DONE! Sort of… I still have to do rewrites on books 2 and 3…
4. My parents and grandparents are coming from Missouri to Georgia for my birthday. My mom, grandma, and I are going dress shopping (at David’s Bridal, among other places. I hope my grandma is lucid enough to keep that quiet.) When I asked my guy if he could entertain my dad and grandpa for that afternoon (the three of us haven’t had a girly day for… 5 or 6 years), he said “yeah, that’d work out really well, actually.” In the way that tells me he’s being a sneak again. 😀
5. I’m meeting his parents around Thanksgiving. Meeting his parents is, according to him, the hold up in us getting engaged.
I’ve been stuck on this synopsis for so long I really doubted I’d get it sent before I finished the third book. Now that the synopsis is done, I can finally get excited about everything else!