S/O June 2014 RSVP Thread!

posted 3 years ago in June 2014
Post # 2
3280 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Ah I’m so excited! We mailed ours Monday for our June 7th wedding then I left for school for the week so I’m excited to see if there’s any when I get back this weekend! I specifically told FI to put them in the box on the table and don’t open them until I get home! Haha So I guess so far FI & I RSVPd, then I’ll updatet this weekend if there’s anymore. 

Post # 3
299 posts
Helper bee

Our went in the mail on 3/31. I’ve been hearing about people getting them. Can’t wait to get our first RSVP!! The next few weeks are going to be me obsessively checking the mail box.

Post # 4
2150 posts
Buzzing bee

springbride23:  I’ll be working on our invites this weekend and dropping them in the mail on Monday. I need to get a nice pen/marker to make them look pretty!

Our wedding is June 28th.

Post # 5
537 posts
Busy bee

Oh!! I wanna participate! How often do we post back here?

1.  When were your invites sent? March 20, 2014 for our June 21 wedding!

2.  What percentage of your guest list (including you and FI) have RSVPed? 17% (out of 130 guests counting FI and myself, 22 guests have RSVPed)

3.  What’s your acceptance rate for those who have RSVPed? I’m calling it 100% because while technically 21 out of the 22 said yes, that extra 1 was a guest for one of the groomsmen, and he chose not to bring a guest.

4.  Favorite note written on a RSVP card/online RSVP? No one has written us any notes yet!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  PaisleyMedic.
  • This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  PaisleyMedic.
Post # 11
759 posts
Busy bee

1.  When were your invites sent? First batch went out somewhere around Feb 20th, second batch went out April 1st (yes, I know, B lists are awful, but it’s a long story and it wasn’t actually a B-list)

2.  What percentage of your guest list (including you and FI) have RSVPed  ((# responded divided by # invited)*100)? Just short of 70%. This is including “informal” RSVPs though – people we know for sure are coming but haven’t sent their cards back yet, likewise people we know for sure are NOT coming.

3.  What’s your acceptance rate for those who have RSVPed?  ((# of yeses divided by total # of responses)*100)? 46.5%. The wedding is a 2-8 hour drive for 95% of guests, so it’s definitely not unexpected.

4.  Favorite note written on a RSVP card/online RSVP? One of FI’s cousins (who fully expected to be able to attend) wrote a very sweet note explaining the work circumstances that came up, and one of my cousins actually included a note on a separate piece of paper saying they would be toasting us on our wedding day 🙂

Post # 12
134 posts
Blushing bee

1.  When were your invites sent? March 28

2.  What percentage of your guest list (including you and FI) have RSVPed?  2.5%, but we know lots of people have gotten them. With an online RSVP options, I am surprised we haven’t heard from more.

3.  What’s your acceptance rate for those who have RSVPed?  100%, but we expect to end up around 70%. Lots of overseas family & friends that likely won’t make it.

4.  Favorite note written on a RSVP card/online RSVP? No comments so far

Post # 14
3280 posts
Sugar bee

springbride23:  That’s the reason I numbered our RSVPs. I figured people wouldn’t write them. If I got back 150 with no names I would be so lost! We did get our first two RSVPs today, my parents and gma! 100% rate so far lol

Post # 15
1768 posts
Buzzing bee

we’re mailing ours out tomorrow! I’m so excited to start getting RSVPs that we completely bucked tradition and are having them get mailed back to us versus my parents. We live in different states and I want to get to see them myself!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors