Post # 1
So Ladies, what is on your list for this month?
Mine is kinda long…..
- Order dress (requires flying to visit mom)
- print all invite inserts
- finish all clay flowers
- map out patio light placement so FFIL can start on supports
- roll all the silverwear bundles
- decided on veil (stay with what have or make new)
- order plated and cups
- finish bm jewlery
- decide on rest of bridal party gifts
- start cutting wine bottles for centerpcs then wrap in paper
Post # 4
I plan to:
- meet with a florist (and decide if I want to do local florist or wholesale flowers)
- finalize reception menu
- put deposit on rentals
- make pocketfolds
- address envelopes
- print and cut out invitation inserts
- have first premarital counselling session with pastor/officient
- start on wedding dress design (I’m having it made for me locally)
Agh! It seems like so much!
Post # 5
I really want to get the invitations ordered. And I’m taking my neice to get her flower girl dress. That’s about it. If you ask my Mother we have a ton of stressful stuff to accomplish, but she’s neurotic. I do also want to decide if we need to book a hotel room for us girls the night before the wedding and if we should rent a shuttle for the guests to get from the hotel to the venue. Its only a mile away but I don’t know how many guests plan on being the DD’s (Hmmm, I’m gonna make this a post question). I found the perfect earrings which is a quest I’ve been on for months so I feel much more at ease, which is strange, they’re only earrings but I LOVE them and I’m going to feel so glamorous! Lol.
Post # 6
Ugh, I have lot to do. Order/send STDs, pick a bakery for the cake, meet with venue to finalize the menu, get all BM dresses ordered, and start on the huge list of DIY projects I have planned.
Post # 7
- Wedding: June 2010 - Tannery Pond at the Darrow School
Whooohooo, June brides, less than 6 months left, it’s hard to believe!
My to-do list:
-Rent school bus for guests
-Get certificate of insurance for the venue
-Buy the GM ties
-Finish the table numbers
-Put down a deposit on rentals
-Decide on a hair stylist
Post # 8
I think in February is when I’m going to start to have mini-melt downs. January is still a breeze but February is when the list increases exponentially. Ooooor, maybe I’m procrastinating? Oh god, that’s entirely possible. Hmmmm….
Post # 9
Ahhh I can’t believe 2010 is here! This month I need to…
– Start working out/eating better
– Attend session 3/5 of Pre-Cana classes
– Book hotel rooms
– BOOK HONEYMOON. Oh wait, should probably figure out where we are going?!
– Reserve table linen/chair cover rental
– Start working on collecting jars/containers for candy buffet
– Take FI to try on tux/reserve rental
– Keep working on wine cork placecard holders
At least I ordered and received my invitations! Also, can’t wait for my dress to be shipped this month 🙂
Post # 10
Tomorrow will be 5 months exactly til my wedding!!!!!! 🙂
Okay, down to business…in January I need to:
1. Order invitations
2. 1st dress fitting will be at the end of this week – look into veils
3. Take FI to try on suit/tux & look into groomsmen’s suits
4. Reserve B&B room for the night of the wedding
5. One of the groomsmen is finishing the wine cork placeholders for us
Post # 11
I cannot believe under 6 months left June Bees!! I’m getting so anxious!
I’m not sure what all to do this month…..I feel so ahead of the game which is nice.
-I have my first alteration this week
-Working on printing our DIY invites
-Deciding on favors? I have no clue what to do for those!!!
Post # 12
I am so behind. I have only 5 months left exactly. I hope to catch up some this month:
- BM dresses
- Book officiant
- Book florist
- Hairstylist/Make-up artist
- Decide on invitation and hopefully order
- Reserve a block of hotel rooms
- and a lot more that I probably am forgetting.
Post # 13
finish my candy buffet containers
make the flowers
make the down payment on my reception venue and schedule our tasting
make the final payments on my photog, my cake, and my transportation
buy chair covers
apply to be a weddingbee.com blogger
stick to my diet regimen
not stress out
Post # 14
ah, my considering the engagement happened this past weekend:)
i have everything to do!
- tour several venues to decide
- after confirmation with venue, order and send STDs
- wedding dress shopping with mom while i’m home for one week
- meet with caterer, finalize reception menu
- meet with florist
- must make wedding to do list/timeline
wow i stress level through the roof, i know i’m missing some stuff…
but isn’t it lovely to be a june-bee?
Post # 15
I am getting way anxious too! Reading some of what you all are doing, its a mixed feeling of “Oh, awesome, I’ve already accomplished that,” and, “Oh, crap, I haven’t even thought about that!”
The big thing this month is finishing addressing and actually sending our STDs. I feel like we are really late on that, though supposedly you can do it up until 4 months ahead.
- Designing our invitations and having them made.
- Ordering envelopes for the invites so we can start addressing those.
- Ordering bridesmaids dresses.
- Finalizing the men’s attire.
- Making some honeymoon plans/reservations.
- Working on our wedding website.
- Working on our ceremony.
- A million other small things!
Post # 16
Now Im having a panic attack! I have to do all of these things that you guys have to do!!!!
and Lose 40lbs!! Oh man, my heart is racing!!! I still am toying with invite ideas
I havent found a photog and i havent sent in my caterer $
I need to look into the wedding night room!!!