So ready for Maggie Sottero Spring 2015 to be available!! Show the ones you love

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - St Petersburg, Russia

Honestly, I’m not a huge fan of those sneak peek dresses. I was really interested to see what Maggie Sottero would come up with but they turned out too weird for my taste. I mean this one, Emmanuelle? It looks like it’s a knitted underwear or something.

Probably the only dress I like from that sneak peek is Melinda.

Others are just nothing special to me. But that’s probably because I’m more into a ballgown style.

Post # 3
996 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Sheile:  That’s funny, I really like the first one you posted (the Emannuelle, right?). Must just be a matter of taste, I’m not a fan of ballgowns at all and love the slightly funky and very detailed sheath look.

Post # 4
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

Im pretty sure I may be in love with this one. I wanted a vintage feel, unique dress with a jaw dropping back and I think this may be it! This is the Jade.

Post # 5
884 posts
Busy bee

Sheile:  this second dress reminds me of jacinda by Watters! 

Post # 7
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I’m loving the Verina. I especially love the ivory over nude colour. Definitely on my list of dresses to try on!

Post # 8
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Sheile:  Were these two Sottero & Midgley? I remember thinking the picture in the brochure was amazing and on the catwalk it looked good but when we had a closer look it was a really, really stiff lace! Like, it was almost solid. :/ 

We weren’t allowed to view the show for Maggie but the dresses were on mannequins and we had a little peak at the catalogues, lots of embellishments and a lot more ballgown styles than I expected!

Post # 9
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I was definitely in love with Verina (SLEEVES!!!!) until I saw the back of it.  The v-back and the sheer illusion bth dip too low for my taste.  

I ADORE Serencia!  I’ve always really liked Divina but felt it didn’t have enough beading for me.  I just wonder if it will be just as flattering as Divina without the ruching.

Post # 10
Hostess
10916 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

MaltaLovesUruguay: That’s beautiful. It looks so delicate. Have you got any other contenders? Eeek I want you to try this one on.

Post # 11
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2015

BoilerBride101015:  That’s one of the things I love about it! I do wonder how on earth one finds underwear for these things though…

Post # 12
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Sproggy93:  haha, that’s exactly why it’s too low for me!  My first thought when I saw it was “I can’t go commando on my wedding day.”

Post # 13
1176 posts
Bumble bee

Sheile:  love the first one. I love dresses with distinctive lace.

Post # 14
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - St Petersburg, Russia

Well, I guess it’s really a matter of taste I’m not saying that first dress is ugly, it just looks weird to me, like Mangomosa said a very stiff lace. Doesn’t look delicate.

Mangomosa, yes, they are Sottero and Midgley.

Post # 15
2338 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Serencia is so damn jaw dropping. I’m going to be trying it on as soon as it comes to my local store! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors