Post # 1
We all had fun listing how we know we are getting old…so how about we reverse it and list the things that keep us young? I’ll start:
- I love to play in the rain
- The second best part of my day is coming home and rolling around with my puppy
- I love to laugh and do it every chance I get
- Disney movies still make me happy
- I fight with FI about who gets to lick the spoon when we bake
Post # 3
-Super Mario World on the Super Nintendo. Takes me back like woah and I still love the shit out of that game.
-Whenever my dad still calls me “his little girl”. Gets me every. time.
-Going to the drive in.
Post # 4
- I have fun playing with my puppy in the grass
- FH and I are going to Disney World for our honeymoon
- I still listen to the same music as I did when I was a kid
- I may or may not own a pair of adult footsie pajamas
- Cookies and coffee constitute a meal
- I still idolize Pippi Longstocking by wearing striped knee socks
I’m an adult in my thirties and I refuse to grow up 😉
Post # 6
– I’m still completely convinced that there is a monster under the bed and that sleeping with your foot out of the covers is an invitation for attack.
– I have been known to skip if I find the moment and space to do so.
– Bubbles kick ass!
– I still love hanging upside down!
– and I can be easily convinced to go to haunted houses every fall, in fact, as an adult, its so much more awesome to rent a limo and be squired about town to have the pants scared off of you while you sip hard cider in the back and listen to Thriller!
Post # 7
@Nona99: +1 to monsters under the bed!!
-Ice cream can brighten any day.
-Puppies make me squeal.
-Thunderstorms are still horrifying!
Post # 9
@megz06 : Texting your mom? That is so sweet. You made me so happy.
@Nona99 : That is a freaking brilliant idea.
– I love rainbows and glitter. I can’t quite explain how happy they make me. For some people it’s the perfect book, others it’s viewing a beautiful scene in nature. Give me a rainbow shining off a crystal or those floating glitter pens and I’m at spiritual peace :).
– Just the other day a co-worker caught me trying not to step on the cracks. Just when you think you’re an adult…
– I do a special “ballet inspired” dance to get the husband’s attention when I’m feeling neglected. I make him applaud me.
Post # 10
@TammieRei: Ah, yes. Dear candy, how could I forget you?!
Post # 11
– I still shop exclusively in the juniors department
– my everyday makeup includes neon blue eyeliner
– I still go crying to my mommy when I am upset
– one of my favorite restaurant meals is grilled cheese
– I love kiddie science kits
– every now and then I’ll put on a pair of fairy wings and prance around the house
– my bedding has cupcakes on it
– I dye my hair pink
– I bring my lunch to work in a Hello Kitty lunchbox
– ALL of my socks have silly prints on them. I don’t own any plain ones.
– I’m a glitter-holic
Post # 12
I love cartoons and Disney movies. I love play fighting with my husband. I literally get down on the floor and play with my dogs. I love kiddie type foods and drinks. I love swinging on playground swings. I love board games and video games. I can’t go to sleep at night without calling my mom and saying goodnight and I love you. I go around my house singing Disney movie songs, and I love twirling. I love playing in the snow. I love all holiday activities, such as pumpkin carving, and decorating the Christmas tree. I’m loud, laugh a lot, and I can be super bubbly.
Post # 13
@thatredheadedbride: lol!! A few years ago DH sent me a Pajamagram at work, it had some sexy pajamas and also the greatest thing EVER…. “hoody footy pajamas!!!”
– I still love to color
– I can’t help but giggle at words like “penis” “vagina” (You should have seen DH and I during our baby classes…we looked like 12 year olds
– I’m convinced that if, at least, my torso isn’t covered when I go to bed, a monster will come and eat me.
– If it was socially acceptable, I would still go trick or treating
Post # 14
@MrsZynxy: ah, yes. I hate storms, too! 🙁
Post # 15
- Wedding: September 2013 - B&B
-love coloring and crafting with GLITTER
-i prefer to sit on the floor or with my legs up under me or indian style. Even sometimes at the dinner table lol
-I want a pony
-scared of storms
-I need my mom ALL the time haha.
-I will eat the weirdest stuff still, and am resisting the need to have healthy balanced meals. Ok not really, but sometimes I will just eat “kid” stuff.
Post # 16
– I still look good in pink
– I insist on decorating the Christmas tree myself
– I get excited about shiny things
– Barbies rock!
– My teddy bear sits on my bed and watches over me when I sleep
– Chocolate makes everything better
– I twirl in big skirts
– My daddy is my hero
– I squeal when I’m excited. I think that’s what made my SO fall in love with me 🙂
@Aquaria: I go crying to my mommy when I’m upset too! 🙂