- 9 years ago
- Wedding: December 2009
So, even though I am not getting married until December, my sister decided to throw me a bridal shower this May since I would already be in TX for my neice’s 1st birthday party. Because of work (and the cost of plane tickets) I could not be certain that I’d go home again until the wedding.
In the end, the shower turned out to be a great success and I had a lot of fun! Just wanted to share some pics with the hive!
1. My lil’ brother stopped in to pick up the house key – he misplaced his, of course!
2. Me showing off all the gum I had to chew when I missed 10 out of 20 questions about my fiance! Some of HIS answers were wrong, I promise!
3. My sis asking me questions, while I try to chew ten pieces of gum!
4. me and my sis (MOH)
5. I loved this table! – Sangria punch, fresh fruit, and cute glasses 🙂
6. The room decorated the night before.