- 6 years ago
- Wedding: September 2013
Happy New Year, Bees!
Well. Sometimes waiting can be to your advantage…
Let me tell you why.
If you have read my previous posts, the Boyfriend or Best Friend WANTED to propose at Christmas, but due to family not being able to make it into town it didn’t happen.
I’m okay with that, because…… I am now more involved in the choice of my setting. He had already purchased the diamond in a lovely Tiffany solitare like setting. In our talks of asking me what I wanted in a setting I was able to show him the setting exactly as I wanted… and he likes it and the price is okay! Yay!
Tacori setting in Platinum!!!! We have to go to Nashville to get it and I’m totally okay with that. (We are thinking around Valentines Day).
I’ll go further to say I’m okay with him NOT giving it to me then. He wants his family around, (most importantly his mom). So what is a few more months in the grand scheme of things, right? (We visit every summer.)
So ladies, my point is if your man has a plan and he is following through with that plan, have patience and enjoy that time up to your proposal. I know I am going too.
Of course if I don’t have my ring by the end of summer, we’re gonna have an issue… HA!
Happy Sunday, y’all!