Sophia Tolli Talisa Y11406

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
1181 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I have a Sophia Tolli, and I absolutely love all her dresses! They are well made, have little differences that make them look unlike any other dress out there, and are very classy. I also like how her dresses look on normal people more than the models. The designer made them for a real body, not stick thin Amazon tall women. And I am a big fan of the corset back, so you don’t really need to alter the seams if you get close enough to your own size. For my dress, I have to get it hemmed six inches, the straps need to be tighter, and get a bustle. No seamstress has to tackle the structure of the dress. 

Post # 5
1181 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

This is my dress, Sophia Tolli Abri.

Post # 7
9 posts
Newbee

This is Sophia Tolli Olenna…Her dresses are magical! 

Post # 8
1247 posts
Bumble bee

I tried it on, and was not impressed.  The dress is VERY heavy (it even looks so in these pictures) and not tight and form-fitted like the model pictures.

It also made me feel bigger.  I was disappointed.  And the salesperson acted like she knew it wouldn’t work – she wasn’t excited about that one.

The ivory, off-white color was lovely though.

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I have this dress and love it – although as you only get to try it on a few times haven’t obviously been to the loo in it yet! Did anyone have any problems? Also how was sitting down!? x

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors