Sophia Tolli Y21246 Jillian dress?

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3472 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012 - The Gables Inn, Santa Rosa, CA

Can’t really help, just wanted to say it’s BEAUTIFUL!!!

Post # 5
332 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I like it! But sorry, no help ๐Ÿ™

Post # 6
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I have been obsessed with this dress for a few months now (before I got engaged). Now that I’m actually dress shopping I’ve been hunting high and low for it, and FINALLY got someone on the phone who informed me that it is part of the Fall collection. None of the stores have it yet. She said it should hit bridal shops in September!

Post # 8
119 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I’ve tried this on – it was actually the last dress I tried on before buying, it had JUST arrived! It’s absolutely stunning, when I looked in the mirror I said “Wow. Now THAT is a wedding dress!” I ultimately decided on a simpler dress, but I’m glad I got to at least try it on! One thing though – it is VERY VERY sparkly in real life, which was the dealbreaker for me. It’s so gorgeous, it doesn’t need all those sequins to put it over the top *sigh*

Post # 9
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@toelopeornottoelope:  Ah, where did you try this on??! I still can’t find an east coast store that has it!

Post # 10
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Hi ๐Ÿ™‚  Okay I just tried on this dress a couple days ago. It is stunning in person!  And for it being 2 sizes TOO BIG it photographs pretty well too! 

NOTE: I AM WEARING A SIZE 8 BUT SHOULD BE WEARING A SIZE 4.  They did not clamp me in the back so it is NOT hugging my figure as much as it should.  With that said, it still looks good and would look amazing with the right fit!  So excited.  I think this is the one.  Plus I saw another girl try on this dress while I was there and she looked AMAZE-BALLS in it too! 

Love the asymmetrical lines and how the lace appliques go onto the tulle to make the dress flow.  Plus it is fitted, so when the right size it should hug the butt and show off the figure, while still looking so elegant.

Post # 12
4 posts
Wannabee

Lovely dress.

Post # 13
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚  Also good to note that the sample I tried on was in Ivory.  It was a nice soft ivory, almost white.  I don’t like Ivory’s that look yellowish or dirty.  Hope this helps.  Stores who want to carry this item should be getting it in soon.  You can also ask the store that ordered their samples from Sophia Tolli to tell the designer to send the dresses as ready, rather then all in one shipment.  That is what my store did for me and why the dress came in sooner than expected.

Post # 14
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

how much does this gorgeous dress go for?

Post # 16
369 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

LOVE this dress!!!! Going to look at it next week! ๐Ÿ™‚

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors