Sorella Vita 8718

posted 2 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 5
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

I love these dresses as well. When I called around the Houston, TX area, they are around $300

Post # 7
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2016 - Coral Gables Country Club

MacKaylarae:  I thought these dresses were spectacular. In fact, I wasn’t even surprised that I was automatically drawn to them since Sorella Vita is the sister line of Essence of Australia, which is the designer of my wedding dress. I think the lining isnt too smooth and will call for Commando panties…which might be a fun bridal party gift**  I think that it might be more budget friendly to go with the RTR Badgley Mischka version. MOH is absolutely dead-set on the structured cap sleeves and open back. And I would have loved the matte sequins but, I’ve begun DIY’ing decorations and the gold sparkles would look better alongside the Bagdley Mischka dress anyways. Yay RTR for being super budget friendly 🙂

Post # 8
759 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I like the dress but I kind of think you need Pippa Middleton’s rear to pull it off.  Are all of your maids of similar tiny size?

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee

Was wondering where did you find the sequin dressed for your maids ? I live in Miami and can’t seem to find online does that store deliver ?

Post # 11
457 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

I am thinking about getting these dresses for my girls too, and seeing these photos on more realistic (!!) sized girls has given me a much better idea of what they might look like.  My girls are a New Zealand/Australia size 10/12 and 12/14 (which I think is a US size 6 and 8).  I would love to see photos of your wedding day MacKaylarae if you decide to go with them!!

Post # 12
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

If anyone has this dress on hand in gold, I am willing ot buy it off of you! I think I can make any size work.

Post # 13
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2016

cocodemur:  were you able to buy it off of someone? I am looking too!

Post # 14
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Yes, I got it in a size 4 and I will sell mine after the wedding in late September. 

Post # 15
2 posts
Wannabee

i am looking for a gold size 4- are you willing to sell?

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors