(Closed) Sottero & Midgley Adorae brides

posted 7 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 3
256 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

That’s my dress!  Yah!  I’m a size 12, and I don’t have any pics of me in the dress πŸ™  But, when it comes in next month I will take pictures and post Smile

Post # 5
256 posts
Helper bee

I actually ordered the dress in early October and it still isn’t back yet.  They say it’s scheduled to come in the end of March……so I’ve got my fingers crossed, my wedding is May 7th.  I’m sure either dress will look beautiful! 

Post # 6
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’m usually a size 12 or 14. 5’3″ (I’m standing on a pedestal) and 36D. This dress looks awesome on plus size ladies!! Actually…. to tell you the truth this dress doesn’t look all that great on girls who don’t have any curves. You definitely need some hips to pull this one off. The size that I’m trying on in the picture was a 16 and it fit me pretty much perfectly (except for the length). I bought it in ivory! First fitting in July!

Post # 8
729 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

I tried this dress on and it was pretty, i just am not a fan of bubble hems.

I’m a size 16 btw.

Post # 9
3364 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

You girls look HOT! =)

Post # 10
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Has anyone else tried on the adorae dress with pictures? I am a size 18 and tried this dress on today and loved it! The place I went too did not allow for pictures but this dress was beautiful though!

Post # 11
395 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@Bernadette911: I have to disagree! Im a 6 and think i look AMAZING in my Adorae dress….although i do have a nice pair of hips (thanks to my portuguese side of the family) and im a Large C in the bust πŸ˜›

The Adorae i find looks good on all sizes and shapes! Its just that type of dress that most anyone can pull off! I LOVE IT! πŸ˜€

Post # 12
256 posts
Helper bee

I was an Adorae bride….size 12….I LOVE this dres! Smile

Post # 13
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Everyone on here looks great in the dress! Is it just me, or does a size 12 not seem “plus size”? I am a size 12 and don’t consider myself one… but maybe it’s just me triyng to talk myself out of it. Haha! You all look good!

Post # 14
256 posts
Helper bee

@afelk1112:  I agree!  I don’t see a size 12 as being plus sized…..I felt like I looked like a size 4…..but, it could just be me Wink

Post # 15
68 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@afelk1112: I agree! I saw on a few other posts where girls who were a size 12 were considering themselves “plus size.” It kind of offended me, as I myself am a size 12. Although, a size 12 on someone who’s 6’2″ like myself might be a little bit different than someone shorter!
Either way you spin it–girls with curves are gorgeous and I’d never consider a size 12 “plus.”

Post # 16
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@sheebsw: You do look like a size 4!! πŸ™‚

The topic ‘Sottero & Midgley Adorae brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors