- 7 years ago
I read a lot of bees posting about how their venues won’t allow sparklers. And, while I DO think they make georgeous photographs, after attending a party where sparklers made an appearance this weekend, I can totally see why places are banning them. After the party had been in swing for a couple hours, we decided to light the sparklers on the front porch. Seems fun, right? I thought so too – until I was on the porch with a bunch of drunk people waving their sparklers around! I stepped on a hot sparkler ash and burned my foot a little, and my friend was holding a sparklet that had fallen off its stick – we had to shout at her to drop it before it burned down to her hand! The whole thing was kind of scary, and now I can see why venues ban them.
How about you? Are you having sparklers? Have you been in a similar situation?