(Closed) Spiking a temperature of 103 with the baby fever :/

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
2674 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012 - Catholic Church

@awakemysoul:  How actively TTC do you guys plan to be? There are many people who would recommend charting. I personally like charting because I don’t have the most regular cycle and would like to know when to expect AF. I also find it really interesting to know what’s going on with my body. It’s so neat how there are all these easily observable fertility signs that most of us don’t notice until we’re desperately trying to have a baby. I have the same problem as you with almost every female in my life either having just had a baby or just announced their pregnancy *sigh*. And I’m pretty much the only one married or trying. Lots of people recomment starting to chart a couple of months (2-3) before TTC so that you get an idea of your typical cycle and get used to understanding the observations. Things like the time before ovulation can vary but the luteal phase (the time after ovulation) rarely varies by more than a day or two for an individual woman. You can learn a lot about your body by charting and can even detect certain things that may cause infertility (such as a short LP) and get them checked out before you’ve spent the requisit year trying. If you were looking for some other type of info feel free to say so 🙂

Post # 4
1811 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Try setting a goal for yourself before the ttc begins.  DH and I decided that we are training to run a marathon and once we’ve done that we will start trying!  It gives us both something else to focus on.

The topic ‘Spiking a temperature of 103 with the baby fever :/’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors