Post # 1
I will go first!
1) He made me aware of the world around me and how important it is to pay attention to what is happening in my country. Because of my DH I have changed my major in school. He lit a passion within me.
2) He rekindled my love for music and opened my music world to so many different artists and genres I never knew existed.
3) He made me a mother! I love my step children and my step grand children. But mostly, I love our little boys. He helped me to fully realize what is is to be a woman. He empowered me to be a mother and to fully realize my sexuality!
I love DH!
Post # 3
1. Well, he took my virginity, that’s a change lol
2. I can cook now – he has so many allergies it was important that I could make food he could eat (I CHOSE to learn to cook for him, don’t think it was him cos it wasn’t)
3. My confidence is up – I used to only be able to giggle and blush when men spoke to me, I’ve always been able to speak to my SO and now other men too
Post # 4
1) FI makes very calculated, deliberate decisions. I’ve stopped being so impulsive and learned how to just slow down and think things through.
2) There is not one iota of “drama” imbedded in FI. When I met him 5 years ago I was still into drama a bit…he simply has no tolerance for it and avoids it like the plague. I have welcomed and inherited that lifestyle as well.
3) When I met FI I was fresh out of the military. I wore some makeup but didnt dress girly, cussed like a sailor and had a very aggressive personality. While I still cuss more than I probably should and my personality is the somewhat aggressive, I have embraced my more feminine characteristics since FI loves treating me like a lady 🙂