(Closed) Spring 2011 Buff Brides

posted 8 years ago in March 2011
Post # 3
541 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I haven’t run in 2 days… about to do it right now! No weigh-ins yet either. My week has been up and down since it was 4th of july (lots of bbq doesn’t help)…

Post # 5
337 posts
Helper bee

Ok- so I weighed! Eek! I hadn’t weighed in a while being so busy with school, I’ll be the first to admit I’ve been slacking on working out but since I’m one month away from school being finished I’m jumping back on the buff brides train! 🙂

starting weight: 164.2 lbs.

weight lost/total: 0- starting to keep track this week!

goal: 140-145 lbs.

to go: 24.2-19.2 lbs

Did my first 5k this past Sunday- finished in 38 min.- not the best time but a great starting point! Went running this morning before it got to hot- going to try and get in a Pilates video tonight.

Post # 6
8354 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Thank you for this thread.

I guess I should bite the bullet and sign in. Right now I am stuck, and can’t seem to lose anymore. I did splurge this weekend on pizza and fast food and I didn’t lose any weight, but I did stay the same.

starting weight:149.9

today: 139.4

weight lost/total: 10.5

goal: 128-129

to go: 11.4-10.4

I went for a short walk today; it is too hot here to do much more. I will try for another longer walk tonight, if it cools off.

Post # 8
337 posts
Helper bee

One thing that might help at Disneyland is bringing your own snacks. When we go to Disney World- I always bring bags of almonds, special K bars, etc.- makes it easier to make healthy choices if its convenient!

Post # 9
541 posts
Busy bee

New weigh-in! I lost 1.1lbs! (for me, any amount of loss is good!) How’s everyone else doing?

The topic ‘Spring 2011 Buff Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors