(Closed) Spring 2012 babies!

posted 7 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
5572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

@AvantLaLettre:Yay for an all inclusive spring thread πŸ™‚

I’m itching to tell people too…my photographer just emailed me about my wedding photos this morning and I had to literally step away from the computer to stop myself with emailing her back and saying “Can you keep a secret…?” LOL. DH got to tell his boss yesterday because now that we’re having a baby we’ll be moving sooner than we’d originally planned and I was so jealous that he got to spill the beans to someone!

I’m also craving breakfast…all the time. All day I’ve been daydreaming about pancakes and fluffy eggs!

Post # 4
5572 posts
Bee Keeper

I just talked to my doctor’s office! My levels are rising normally! YAY! I feel so much better already, like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I’m sure I’ll find something new to worry about soon but for now I’m just so relieved πŸ™‚

Post # 5
650 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

@runningelly: yay great news!!! so happy for you πŸ™‚

and yes, ive been DYING to tell my friends. hekck i even want to tell strangers. lol.

Post # 7
5498 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

@Running Elley: I craved bacon all day on Sunday…so yesterday I had 6 pieces with breakfast because I couldn’t stop! lol.

@AvantLaLettre: Yay! I wasn’t sure if we had started this or not. = ) At least you didn’t have to tell anyone before you wanted too. My SIL and Mom both posted on FB  after we told close family, so I had to announce it before the DR even confirmed. But it’s okay. = )

I still want soft serve frozen yogurt all the time…and I haven’t been feeling so crappy as I had the past couple days. = ) Still a little bit of an upset tummy.

I also still have a hige feeling that it’s a boy, but obviously we are way to early to tell.

Post # 8
5572 posts
Bee Keeper

@His Barista:Hahaha I’m sure I could’ve eaten a boatload of pancakes yesterday. Luckily that craving is gone, now I just feel blah.

I’m glad you have a feeling what your baby is…I felt crazy because I have a huge feeling that our baby is a girl! When I think about the baby in my head I always say she. I’ve been trying to correct myself so that if we find out the baby is a boy later I won’t already have the habit formed lol. Maybe it’s because my preference is for a girl (even though I’m obviously thrilled either way).

@stargal34:@AvantLaLettre: Thanks!

Post # 9
434 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Yay!!! I’m so excited that I get to be excited and talk to SOMEONE about being pregnant. I’m 4w2d right now and feeling pretty good. I have had a little nausea a few times but nothing major. I’ve also had some bizzare cramps that are finally going away.

We told his parents and sister and my parents and sister, but no one else. And they’ve all been put on lock down for the next 2 months! My poor dad is so excited and now he just has to keep it in I think he might bust! πŸ™‚

Post # 10
5389 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

Hi, I’m finally getting my appetite back. I am back to eating mexican food and smoothies. 

Post # 11
5572 posts
Bee Keeper

@prettylizy:Congratulations!!! I agree, It’s so nice to not have to keep quiet about it here on the bee πŸ™‚

Post # 12
1487 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Think I’ll join you ladies, I’m 4w5d–I just got my doctor’s confirmation today, and the test turned positive with two of the most pathetic drops of urine you’ve ever seen in your life.

I told my Mom and my sister, and i think, that in turn they’ve probably told the whole world yet.  Still haven’t told DH’s family.  We probably will after we get our first ultrasound, I’ll be getting more than one and my first is two weeks from today!

I actually feel pretty fine most of the time, except my sweet tooth has completely vanished.  All I want to eat is roasted chicken!  I guess there are worse things…

Post # 13
5572 posts
Bee Keeper

@Quietserenity:Welcome!! That’s so exciting that your first US is so soon! My first OB appointment is 2 weeks from today and at that appointment we’ll schedule my US so mine probably won’t be until the middle/end of August. I can’t wait to hear how it goes for you πŸ™‚

Post # 14
5389 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

@Quietserenity: Congrats! 

What workouts are you all doing? I am trying to keep my gym membership, but it seems like there is nothing that I can do there that I can’t do at home. I can no longer do my normal routine. 

Post # 15
5498 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

@Running Elley: I really want a girl. But I just can’t shake the fact I feel it’s a boy. I’ll be happy either way, though. = )

@prettylizy: Yay! Congrats and Welcome! Don’t say goodbye to the cramps just yet. Mine went away, but now they come back every once in awhile. I read in the expecting book that it is the Uterus expanding. Oh joy! That’s awesome that you get to keep it a secret a little longer! I really didn’t get to. = )

@trugem: Yay for appettite. I am glad to hear that you’re able to eat again. Do you know of workouts? I had to cancel my membership because I wasn’t cleared for my routine and I was told not to lift over 30 lbs. Right now I just walk and do some wall squats…kinda boring. If you know of anything else that would be so awesome. = )

@Quietserenity: Welcome! Thanks for joining us! That’s so exciting about your confirmation and upcoming ultrasound! I have my first on the 29th, so I know how excited you must be.

Post # 16
5572 posts
Bee Keeper

I’ve been walking and doing squats and light things with like 5 pound weights for my arms. This week I’ve been using the 30 Day Shred DVD and just doing the strength portions. Last night DH and I slowwww jogged a mile. It’s weird how easily this pregnancy has slowed me down! We decided to just do a mile because we haven’t been running since we found out I’m pregnant and we just wanted to do something slow until we talk to the OB about it.

The topic ‘Spring 2012 babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors