STALKING Bees with Galina Signature SWG532

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
720 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

SoNLoveWithHim:  Congrats on the weight loss! Usually at the time you place the order they measure you than and go to their measure charts and order the size that closest matches your measurements. So if you loose say another 5 pounds by next month, it may not be a size 16 you order. Even if you loose weight after the order is placed it is easier to take in than let out.  The dress looks amazing on you!

Post # 3
1154 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

I have a galina (not that one though although I just saw your dress in-person yesterday when I was ordering bridesmaid dresses at my local davids), SOO pretty! My dress is true to my size so I’m assuming most galinas are. 

Post # 6
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

I tried this dress on too, it totally wasn’t for me, but you look beautiful in it. I found it ran big when I tried it on. 

Post # 8
613 posts
Busy bee

SoNLoveWithHim:  I also ordered a Galina! (but style WG3381) I too took the deposit and payments route. I ordered my size that day even though Im also down weight when I ordered it! I picked mine up just a few weeks ago and the dress was actually snugger then I thought/remebered!! Remember the samples are so over worked most have streched! I say stick with your size it so much easyier altering down then making the dress bigger! 

The dress looks fabulous on you! Congrats!

Post # 9
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

U look great in that dress! Congrats on the weight lis btw:) When go back try it on again or maybe the nxt size down and see how u like it. Good Luck! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors