- 7 years ago
- Wedding: July 2011
…..so having not picked a location delayed me sending out STDs….but now have a location….and i’m not sure if i should still send them…
i’ll be sending invitations 2 months before the wedding….so by May 9th or so, invites will be sent…..
the only reason i wanted to send STDs in the first place is cause 1) about 35 invites are out-of-town and 2) our wedding is after a holiday so i wanted to make sure everyone knew to mark it in their calendars….
but here it is March already…..is it stupid to send them out now?? should i just call everyone up thats out of town and tell them to save the date??