Stella York- Style 5835

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
433 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

@littlemisschef18:  I’m not wearing this dress, I chose another Stella, but I did see this one at the salon I went to and it’s gorgeous!

Post # 4
14 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I bought that dress 🙂 would love to see some other bees in their dress 🙂

Post # 5
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

This is my dress 🙂 Ordered it last week. Having a  renewal of vows in Cancun  in August. Would love to see photographs of brides in this dress for ideas of bouquet style.

Post # 6
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I just bought this yesterday! 

Its totally not the style I was going for, but I loved it. It’s such a fun dress and I felt good in it. I added a martina liana lace jacket and an essence belt. 

This is my first post as I’m new here, but I’ll see if I can figure out how to upload some pics, lol.

Post # 7
6 posts
Newbee

I’ve bought a belt too:) I’m unsure if I will actually wear the belt but thought I would get one ‘just incase’! 

Post # 8
12 posts
Newbee

Okay, here is my attempt to upload. 

Sorry if the photos are way too large. please try to imagine me 30 lbs lighter, lol. And the jacket was waaaaay to small, lol. 

Sorry they are sideways!

Post # 9
6 posts
Newbee

Looks beautiful! Love the navy belt. I played safe and bought ivory with bling but wished i had bought a turquoise one i found…

Think we are both reading from the same page….30lb lighter! I have untill August 4th to loose my extra baggage!! Hope dress is easy enough to take in 🙂

Post # 10
12 posts
Newbee

@jules1508:  thanks! I started weight watchers, so here’s hoping, lol. But even then, as bad as the photos are, it was the one dress I tried on and felt good. There were other dresses I loved, but felt awkward in them. So it was a nice relief. 

Post # 11
6 posts
Newbee

I get my dress next month and its being put away and i am not trying it on until May when i will have lost the weight i need to loose….Talk about an incentive!!!!

Post # 12
472 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014 - The Villa

I abso-freakin-lutely adore this dress. It has been in my Pinterest images since before I got married and I bookmark it in all of my wedding magazines. When I found out the price though… I was sad. 🙁

They don’t have a salon close to DC so I think that along with the price basically told me no. Lol. If it were closer to DC, I know I’d find a way!

Post # 13
6 posts
Newbee

i ended up buying mine as a shop sample. I was £600 ( $900) i think! absolutly immaculate condition. I wouldnt have been able to afford it otherwise x

Post # 14
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Post # 15
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Here’s I guess my version of the dress…..kind do having a little dress regret though….looks great on everyone else, just not me

Post # 16
682 posts
Busy bee

@ameliasmom:  where did you get that bolero/jacket?! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors