Stuck between ENG178a and ENG010

posted 2 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
1839 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2006

MissBreezy13:  I wish I had a pic for you, but I just wanted to say I absolutely love love love the first ring you posted. It’s somewhat classic, but with a twist. I think it’s stunning. Both are beautiful, but there’s something about that first one that draws me in.

Post # 3
148 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

MissBreezy13:  I don’t have any pics, but I LOVE the 1st ring.  

Post # 4
4587 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Both are very nice. I love halos (that is what mine is), but I thought the double halo was almost too much when looking at from above.

Have you tried both of them on? I know the ring I had my eye on forever online did not look good on my finger, so I opted for the one I have – which is very similiar to the one I had loved for so long.

Post # 5
679 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

It’s all about your taste, but I personally find the double halo on #2 to be a bit much, and I usually like more intricate settings.  I think #1 is very pretty and a classic.

Post # 6
8589 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2013

I like the eng178a much better than the double halo.

Post # 7
2871 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

1st ring all the way!

Post # 8
2661 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I prefer the first ring, but I definitely fall in the less is more camp!

Post # 9
6977 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2012

I much prefer the ENG178a.

The second one would also be tough to fit with a wedding band.

Post # 10
1408 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

The first ring is the one I purchased for my brother to propose to my SIL with, and it is gorgeous! The halo is quite subtle and she absolutely adores it, it is perfect for her!

I don’t think you can go wrong either way, as double halos are so uniquely pretty too! Have you gone on Pinterest and searched for “double halo” rings? You might not find that *exact* ring, but you’ll see lots of rings on fingers much like it!

If you do go with the second ring however,  I’d recommend a smaller center stone than if you went with the first. 😉

Post # 11
1209 posts
Bumble bee

The first ring is on my list for so but I fear it sits too high and will be in my way… but it’s gorgeous!

Post # 12
103 posts
Blushing bee

ENG178a, and it’s not close.

Post # 13
2248 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012 - Southern California

That first ring is gorgeous & no competition with the second!

Post # 14
18 posts
  • Wedding: June 2016

The second I saw ENG178a I fell in love and didn’t look back, I had to have it!! Well, that was about a year ago (around the time you wrote this post) and I can finally say I HAVE IT!!! Oh my goodness it’s overwhelmingly exciting! Here are a couple pics (don’t mind my nails, I’m desperately in need of a manicure haha!) 

2.5 ct forever brilliant moissanite size 7 finger

Post # 15
1197 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

I adore the 1st one. Delicate with gorgeous details. The second one looks too chunky for my taste

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors