- 4 years ago
- Wedding: October 2012
I’m selling my gorgeous ivory strapless Mori Lee wedding dress. It’s got a lot of beadwork/applique with a unique side split skirt and a pleated bodice that is SO figure flattering!! It was perfect for me, and now hopefully it will go make someone else’s big day as wonderful as mine was. 🙂 It’s taking up valuable closet room though, so I’m going to let it go for a third of what I paid for it because it just needs to find a new home.
Asking $400 shipped but willing to entertain offers.
* Designer: Mori Lee by Madeline Gardner
* Original price: $950
* Size: Bridal 18 (I am a street size 14). It has a corset back so it is extremely adjustable, probably street size 12-16.
* Alterations: It’s hemmed very slightly – I am 5’8″ so there’s a lot of room for it to be taken up still. It has a very simple 4-point French bustle. I had padded cups added with very simple tack stitches so they will come out with two snips of scissors and no harm to the dress if you don’t need them. Because of the corset back I had no other alterations made to it.
* Accessories: Petticoat/underskirt.
* Condition: Already professionally dry-cleaned (which cost $200) and ready to wear!!
I’ve uploaded some photos from my wedding here: https://picasaweb.google.com/108165509938259036305/WeddingDress?authuser=0&feat=directlink. I tried to get details and full body shots alike so you can see what a killer hourglass figure it gives you. I did not need to wear any uncomfortable shaping wear underneath, it was great.
It is truly a stunning dress and if you’d like to see more photos or details just contact me at [email protected] and I’ll be happy to accomodate you. I am not usually a froofy dress fancy wedding kind of person, and this dress just *floored* me when I found it so I know it’ll make someone else very happy too.