(Closed) Stupid criminals on 20/20

posted 6 years ago in Legal
Post # 3
3482 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

My favorite stupid criminal story:

Young guy walks into a store, points a gun at the clerk, asks for the money in the till. Clerk complies. Robber takes the money, and as a second thought, asks for a bottle of booze from the wall behind the clerk. Clerk tells the robber he can’t give him alcohol because he’s underage. To prove he’s of age, the robber pulls out his wallet and shows the clerk his driver’s license.

For some reason, the cops had no problem tracking down the robber. Tongue out

Post # 5
7296 posts
Busy Beekeeper

@linguo42: that is hysterical.  i am surprised the clerk had the guts to do that. i dont know if i would even think of doing that on the spot!

Post # 6
2496 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 1991

I saw one show where the criminal was either breaking in or out through the ceiling.  I can’t remember all the details, but anyway, he was hanging onto those metal rods that hold the ceiling tiles in place, fell, and got knocked out!  The police got there and found him on the floor.  Oopsies.

Post # 7
2951 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Bwahaha im cracking up at these!

I saw a story once and this man owned a little gas station and for protection kept a gun under the register but he also had his German Shepherd with him everyday that slept behind the counter. All the locals knew that was the “shop dog” but apparently this guy comes in one day and starts waving a gun around demanding money and the clerk smacked the counter really hard and that dog jumps up on the counter barking and growling…. the robber took off. LMAO 😀

Post # 9
9824 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

There’s a picture somewhere online of police showing up to a robbery where the guy got himself stuck in the ceiling trying to shimmy out of a vent. HA!

Post # 10
9824 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@dynamic_duo: Me neither. I’d be crying and handing him all the liquor he could carry haha but I’m a wuss.

The topic ‘Stupid criminals on 20/20’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors