Post # 1
Anyone else have a Sunday night beauty routine? I just finished mine and I feel soooo nice… I haven’t been able to do it for several weeks in full because of my looming dissertation but did it tonight. Here’s mine:
1. Wax sideburns, lip, eyebrows
2. tweeze out eyebrows where I couldn’t wax
3. Put on cucumber mask
4. As the mask dries I clean my makeup brushes and then file and buff my nails
5. Peel off mask and jump in the shower
6. In the shower I: shave EVERYTHING, scrub my face with appricot scrub, use the clarisonic on my face, shampoo, condition, and deep condition my hair.
7. Dry off and put on face lotion and body lotion, blow out hair
8. Paint nails (not every time, depends…I at least clean my cuticles, file, and buff)
Anyone else want to share their routine?
Post # 3
I don’t have one, but that sounds great!
Post # 4
Oh that reminds me! I haven’t done a face mask in a while…
Post # 5
I don’t have one either, but I think I need to start one!
Post # 6
@google: I have a routine where I use either my amazonian clay mask with apple cider vinegar or I do a light peel
Post # 7
1. Shampoo Hair (I really like to do this while taking a bath)
2. Apply deep conditioner or hot oil treatment (I alternate between the 2)
3. Cleanse Face, then apply Face Mask
4. Clean the toilet, tub, sink, mirror and bathroom floor
5. buff & file nails
6. Rinse Hair in the Shower
7. Wash Facial Mask off & apply facial moisturizer
8. Set hair with rollers
9. Put a clear coat of polish on my fingernails
Post # 8
I don’t have one but now I’m determined to make one….