(Closed) Super bowl 2011… who are you rooting for?

posted 7 years ago in The Lounge
  • poll: Super bowl 2011... who are you rooting for?
    Packers!! : (33 votes)
    35 %
    Steelers!! : (17 votes)
    18 %
    I don't watch football so I don't care : (16 votes)
    17 %
    neither... my team didn't make it. : (16 votes)
    17 %
    I'm watching only for the commercials! : (12 votes)
    13 %
  • Post # 3
    7975 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper

oh man, I love superbowl commercials!

Also, last winter, we got engaged the morning of the superbowl, so that’s exciting 🙂

Post # 5
    3281 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: March 2012

We are rooting for the packers! My Fiance family is from Wisconsin, so by default, I became a fan too Laughing

We are having a nice assortment of cheeses and bratwurst for our superbowl party…Oh and green and yellow cupcakes hehe

Post # 6
    7771 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: July 2010

I used to live in GB, so even though I don’t watch football, they will always have my loyalty!

Post # 7
    793 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

I’m actaully an Eagles fan, and it’s just tradition to root against the Steelers, hahaha. But I was born in Kenosha, WI. So even if I didn’t dislike the Steelers, I would still root for the Packers, because if the Eagles and Packers don’t play eachother then I root for the Packers anyway. My mom says I am a traitor for liking the Eagles. She is like “What is wrong with you! Wisconsin is your home state!” Haha I love her.

We are getting some cheese and stuff also. I was also going to make a Greenbay cake with their G symbol on it. I also have my cheese head hat, that I got when I went back to Wisconsin to visit my grandma not too long ago.

Post # 8
    641 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

Don’t really like the Steelers, and since the Pats aren’t in, I will be rooting for the Pack.  But, I usually don’t root for either of those teams.

Post # 9
    2397 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2010

Pittsburgh girl here… and HUGE Steelers fan 🙂

Post # 10
    1332 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: December 2016

I think Troy Polamalu is sooo sexy, so of course THE STEELERS!!!!!

Post # 11
    6893 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: March 2012

Steelers all the way!! I’ve been a Steelers fan for years.

Post # 13
    4038 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

I’ve been a Saints fan for most of my life, but have embraced the Steelers since we moved to Pittsburgh. I haven’t lived in NOLA in over 5 years, and it’s really fun to cheer for the team of a city I actually live in…

Post # 14
    304 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

Go Pack Go!  Been a WI girl all my life!  🙂

Post # 15
    7771 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: July 2010

Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble …. Go Pack Go!

Post # 16
    148 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

Packers! I love the commercials…my coworker just got tickets for it. SOOOO expensive.

The topic ‘Super bowl 2011… who are you rooting for?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors