SUPER *PRO* PIC HEAVY recap of our 10/12/13 wedding!

posted 3 years ago in Recaps
Post # 4
387 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@TwoStatesBride:  beautiful! Everything is perfect! And you look amazing! Congrats!! 

My bridesmaids are wearing that AA dress too but the short version. 

LOVE IT ALL! 

Post # 6
5087 posts
Bee Keeper

Gorgeous details, I love your suitcase guest book. – I’m doing that too. I also really like your mail box. You look stunning in your pics. 

Post # 7
3736 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@TwoStatesBride:  I love everything! You are freakin’ beautiful! The color scheme is awesome and your bouquet is to die for! Congrats, Mrs!

Post # 8
387 posts
Helper bee

@TwoStatesBride:  I am doing Pool for 4 bridesmaids and Tealness for my MOH. It is such a beautiful dress! I’m so excited. Did your girls end up having to alter a lot? 

Post # 9
567 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@TwoStatesBride:  This was so personalized and I really loved the symbolism you had throughout! Very well done and you looked beautiful!

Post # 10
9652 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

@TwoStatesBride:  Gorgeous pics! You were beautiful!

I loved your bracelet, BM dresses and the way you tied the sashes on the chair (never seen them tied that way) Everything really was beautiful!!

Post # 11
8905 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

@TwoStatesBride:  beautiful pics!!  You’re right, that veil picture is stunning.  (All my Pinteresty stuff at my wedding was also a huge huge hit… people on wedding blogs forget that regular non-brides aren’t looking at this stuff 24/7.  Glad you went with it!)

Post # 13
10748 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2014

Beautiful pictures, and I love your dress!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors