(Closed) Surveying all Vera Wang 351011 * BLUSH * brides

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1934 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

i’m wearing the blush dress for our reception!  i have a to of sparkly accessories, and they’re all in ivory.  what colors are your wedding?

Post # 5
1934 posts
Buzzing bee

a sunrise beach wedding sound AMAZING.  You could use the sunrise as your color inspiration!  pinks and oranges?

our colors are cobalt (bright) blue and ombre (shades of) pink, but with a focus on hot pink.  All the formal pictures are being taken in my ivory dress before the reception, so I’m not too worried about it necessarily “matching” with the cobalt bridesmaid dresses.

i am doing a sash with it.  it’s not a vera sash, it’s a REALLY sparkly ivory one that i got off of etsy.  it’s awesome! 

Post # 6
1934 posts
Buzzing bee

personally, i don’t think i’d do a blush veil (and it’s probably hard to find!).  what about doing ivory veil, with an ivory sash and shoes?

Post # 7
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

futurmrsmaista where on etsy did you find your sash? It’s beautiful!

Post # 8
1934 posts
Buzzing bee

Thanks!  It’s even more sparkly in person!  I got it from GlamHouse.  She is AWESOME to work with.  I saved SOOOO much money but getting it from her, rather than paying like $700 for one from the bridal salon.  She also does headbands, bracelets, and has pashminas!  She sent it to me super fast, as well.  I highly recommend! 

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@Baps: I definitely took cues from the Vera Wang “look book” catalog I got and went with very minimal jewelry and accessories. I don’t know if there’s a single necklace in the whole book! I bought the large horsehair sash in black and will be wearing a black and crystal headband. I might get a crystal cuff. I think a veil would be tough to pull off with the blush.

Post # 10
1934 posts
Buzzing bee

Finally have a pic with my accessories…..

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

You look BEAUTIFUL! Fantastic accesorizing.

Post # 12
1934 posts
Buzzing bee

Thank you so much!!!! 🙂

Post # 13
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I’m doing the Vera Wang ivory fingertip veil and the ivory grosgrain sash with flowers…. I’ll try to post pics later.  Still looking for shoes though 🙁

Post # 14
76 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I am having a blush veil made of tulle to match. I am going with a blinging headband too

The topic ‘Surveying all Vera Wang 351011 * BLUSH * brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors