(Closed) SYTYCD – Tonight’s (07/15) episode

posted 9 years ago in The Lounge
Post # 3
2820 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

*sigh* That was such a beautiful dance. =) It really was. Though, personally, I liked Kupono’s and Kayla’s last week’s performance better.

I think Randi may be going home — though I really do think she’s amazing. I kind of want Melissa and Ade to go. =/ 

Post # 4
2324 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2018

I love Ade! I am watching it right now, so I can’t judge the dances though.

Post # 5
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

So what does everyone think?!

I was so surprised to see Brandon and Ade in the bottom 2, and it’s starting to annoy me that Evan is getting by only because of his popularity. 

I’m glad Randi and Kupono went home, I think Evan’s and Melissa’s time will be up next week. We’ll see!

Post # 6
230 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I think that they are all so good!  It’s unfortunate that just one mediocre week is enough to send home people who have been amazing every other week.  That paso doble didn’t do Randi and Kupono any favors.

Post # 8
2470 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

It was definitely Randi and Kupono’s time to go. I agree with the judges that Kupono isn’t strong enough to carry the masculine role in the dancing. sometimes, especially in his solos, I felt like he was too feminine and not in an appealing way. I like Ade so I was bummed he was in the bottom… but does anyone else agree that when the dancers tumble in their solos it seems sort of show-offy and throws off the actual dance elements?

As far as the girls go… I really like Janette (when you get beyond her bad hair!) but never realized how SHORT she his! Branden too! melissa kinda bugs me … I get that she is a ballerina but she needs to go above and beyond her lines to stay in the game.

Jeannine and Jason were fantastic! Travis’s choreography was brilliant. This is the first time I noticed either of them to be honest.

The topic ‘SYTYCD – Tonight’s (07/15) episode’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors