Tacori 2565 ring twins (or people who want it).

posted 1 year ago in Rings
21 posts
Newbee

Hi Foxybride…I am actually waiting for my new 2565rd upgrade…should be collecting next week. I also want to get a matching band but the scalloped band doesn’t do it for me really! So please do post some pics of your ER with the new band. One question….do you find the 2565 ‘too delicate?’ After I placed my order and made the payment I read somewhere on the net that this setting is too dainty and too fine and underwhelming. I’ve wanted this setting forever!! It looks stunning on your finger, and hopefully will on mine too! so when I read these reviews I was a bit upset :( Anyway….I can’t wait to wear mine …and look forward to seeing your complete set! 

719 posts
Busy bee

My ring was inspired by the Tacori 2565. We had mine custom made because it was about 2K less than the Tacori and there were some aspects that I wanted changed i.e. larger pave stones and a lower setting. The original is so pretty and elegant though!

719 posts
Busy bee

@FoxyBride14:  thanks! No, the same jewelry store where my e-ring was made had this wedding band on display and I tried it on and I loved it. It doesn’t match per se but I think it compliments my e-ring and I don’t like things that are too matchy/matchy. I like that if I choose to wear the band on it’s own it will look good as it only has a slight curve.

1860 posts
Buzzing bee

Oh cool band! I don’t have a tacori ring (wasn’t in the budget), but I absolutely love them. That band looks like it will compliment the e-ring really well. 

21 posts
Newbee

Thanx Foxy, I feel more settled about my purchase now… Been wearing a classic solitaire 4 prong setting for 13 YEARS!!! My 5 yr old daughter often complains. ‘but its just not shiny enough!’ Can’t wait now! Katie..your set is GORGEOUS!

21 posts
Newbee

Undecided @FoxyBride14:  that’s a bummer… I hate waiting.. Been sitting around twiddling my thumbs for my husband to bring my setting over from the states (I live in UK). He picked it up yesterday and got his 71 yr old aunt who’s house he’s staying at to model on her pinky and text me the pic. Enough said 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.