(Closed) Tacori 2627RD or 2565RD9 – Is it classic and timeless?

posted 6 years ago in Rings
  • poll: Is this ring timeless/classic?
    Yes : (43 votes)
    43 %
    No : (34 votes)
    34 %
    I'd consider it : (24 votes)
    24 %
  • Post # 3
    Hostess
    23639 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

Welcome to the Hive! 🙂  Congratulations on a huge step in your relationship, sounds like it’s going to happen soon!  I love both rings, but am partial towards the first one you chose.  It is DEFINITELY timeless and so so gorgeous!

Post # 4
    2854 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

I think they’re both lovely. Personally, though, I love the sparkle of round brilliant stones, and it looks like the second has that shape. So I’d go for that one.

But the cut of the second (ascher?) makes it look vintagy, which is also nice..

You have great taste!

Post # 5
    1458 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I love both of those rings! I have a Tacori too so I’m a little biased 😉 They look very timeless to me. While they are both gorgeous, I just absolutely adore the 2565! I don’t think you could go wrong here, even if the band doesn’t sit flush. Good luck with the search!

Post # 6
    5786 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: May 2011

I don’t necessarily consider 2627 timeless but I do think it’s gorgeous. I prefer 2565 but I’m not a halo person.

Post # 7
    3344 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2010

I’m not really sure why, but I like the second one better!

Post # 8
    2854 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

Oh! Another thought… as you’re trying on rings, have the salesperson break out different kinds of wedding rings. You don’t necessarily have to buy them together, but it will give you an idea of how the rings might look together.

Post # 9
    328 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

I love tacori!! I love the halo look, but think it’s more “trendy” these days. I would say the first one is more “classic.”

Also, I didn’t really worry so much about the wedding band when I got my e-ring. I know a lot of people buy them as a set, but I think there are so many options out there that you could find a band to match your e-ring no matter what.

Post # 10
    1199 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

I’m with @LGenz

Post # 11
    4804 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

I prefer the one that you posted without the halo.  The twisty band is beautiful!

Post # 13
    3801 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

I am a huge halo person, I have one myself, but I love the 2nd ring the most for some reason. Have you been able to try them both on? You really wont know what one is for you until you see it on your hand.

Welcome!

Post # 14
    198 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

I prefer the second ring (without the halo) but that’s becuase Im also not a huge fan halos…unless they’re super subtle (there are a few I’ve seen here from tacori that I love!). But I do think they are both gorgeous and will both stand the test of time. As for the wedding band, Im sure you could get something that will match from tacori…or have something custom made at a local jeweler with the same style (and probably much cheaper).

Post # 15
    1723 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

@Countrymousecitymouse:  Hi and welcome! I like the second ring better but, to me, neither is really classic or timeless.  You probably need to go try something similar on with a band and see if the gap bothers you.  I have a Tacori 413RD75 and it’s about as timeless/classic as Tacori gets.  It also sits perfectly flush with the band.  The rings are beautiful though!

Post # 16
    286 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2011

I prefer the second too. But it depends cause it’s hard to say without pictures of it on your hand. Either way, both are beautiful and as long as you love it! It’s all that matters. I’m probably in the minority but I wouldn’t buy a tacori to be “classic”, I’d just get a simple solitaire and call it a day. Even pave and diamond shanks can be considered trendy. (and I do I have a tacori). The brand is about intricate designs and details and you pay a premium for it. So if I’m going to pay extra, I want it to be different and distinctly Tacori. It may not be classic in the traditional sense, but the styles are “classic tacori”. So no worries, if you love the ring you will love it forever and you’ll make it your own. Don’t worry about what others may think or about it not looking classic. As for bands, tacori makes matching bands or you can always custom one when the time comes. Happy shopping!!

The topic ‘Tacori 2627RD or 2565RD9 – Is it classic and timeless?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors