Tacori Oval 2620

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
1951 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

@emc336:  First off, I love oval stones (but I’m biased) and think the setting itself is classic – clean, just a little extra sparkle, and not too over the top. If you love rose gold, get it. Who cares what “trends” dictate. I would suggest asking the jeweler to get that setting in. If you really think this could be “the one” then they should be able to get a sample in. Our jeweler did that for us on multiple occasions before we decided to go the full custom route. If they are a licensed Tacori retailer, they should have access to that ring. 

Post # 4
1255 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2009 - Mountain Meadow/Mansion

Since every Tacori piece is made by hand, it can be customized. My ring is the 2604 and while it was made for a round, I have it set with nearly a 2ct emerald. I did not change the metal (I have a platinum ring) but am sure that can be done too. Bear in mind that Tacori charges for modifications(about $400 for my ring) so you may or may not incur those.

Btw-Sorry I don’t have a pic of your dream ring to post (or mine for that matter as its being cleaned by Tacori at the moment), but I just wanted to share that it can be done. Happy ring shopping!

Post # 5
3222 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Keep in mind that the Tacori rose gold is 18k and a more mellow yellow than pink. My jeweller didn’t have any rose gold as samples, but they did have a Tacori wedding band in rose gold. I really disliked the color compared to 18k rose gold from other designers.

You can ask your jeweller to contact Tacori for a picture of an oval 2620. My ring (2535) was rare, and they didn’t have a picture or sample of it in rose gold. I found it more helpful to livechat with since1810.com and ask them questions instead. Because they are an online retailer, they have ready access to a lot of pictures from Tacori.

Post # 7
682 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

We couldn’t find my ring anywhere (Tacori 2641), but I really wanted to try it on or see it before we kept looking.  We just asked the jeweler and they contacted Tacori to ask them to send a ring in my size.  A couple days later, I got to try on the setting 😀

And I’m glad we did, it was the one!

Post # 8
267 posts
Helper bee

Oooo I just watched the YouTube video, and that ring is awesome! The rose gold makes it look so vintage! I agree with pp, there shouldn’t be any problem getting a sample setting shipped to your authorized dealer. 

I loooove Tacori!!   🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors