Take #120 off of the list… I'm no longer interested in a proposal.

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
212 posts
Helper bee

Congrats on your upcoming wedding, @tiff-tiff-tiff … I followed your story for awhile while lurking on the boards and am so happy for you 🙂

Post # 4
1207 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

@tiff-tiff-tiff:  congrats! I’ll admit that when I first read the title of your thread, I was sad..but this is great! You ARE engaged so might as well run full force into planning mode if you’re sticking with the August date! Have fun planning! 🙂

Post # 5
5966 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2017

@tiff-tiff-tiff:  this is awesome! I think no matter what, when you do get a formal proposal it will still be just as special. Nothing will change that. If it’s logical and you two are on the same page about planning then more power to ya! enjoy!

Post # 6
2052 posts
Buzzing bee

@tiff-tiff-tiff:  Woohoo!!  You ARE engaged, and August is right around the corner!

Happy planning and keep us updated!

Post # 7
2562 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Congrats! I was a bit sad too, but I see that you guys are engaged! Very exciting 🙂

Post # 11
9220 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

@tiff-tiff-tiff:    Congratulations on your engagement!  Happy Wedding Planning.  🙂

Post # 12
11772 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

I saw the thread title and then saw your avatar and was like “Oh, NO!”

So I’m glad it was such a happy update! Can’t wait to see what you plan!

Post # 13
451 posts
Helper bee

Congratulations!  You got us all with the way you started the post. So glad the post had such an amazingly happy ending!  Post dress and shoe pics on here so us other waiters get to share in the fun!!!

Post # 14
2696 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Congrats! Happy planning!

Post # 15
2114 posts
Buzzing bee

@tiff-tiff-tiff:  you totallu are!! Congrats! Sounds like you have a lot taken care of already 🙂

Post # 16
1018 posts
Bumble bee

@tiff-tiff-tiff:  Congratulations! and kuddos for not obsessing over a proposal when we know it’s really the marriage that matters and that’s what you’re getting :):)

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors