Take #161 off the List!

posted 2 years ago in Waiting
Post # 2
231 posts
Helper bee

Wow congratualations, you sound very excited!  and so sorry to hear about your grandad.. it’s so good that he knew you were going to get married.

Post # 4
3353 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Congrats, I love your pear!

Post # 5
101 posts
Blushing bee

congrats for you 🙂

Post # 7
100 posts
Blushing bee

RhianfaHW: Congratulations! It is so great you didn’t have to wait very long after buying the ring. Enjoy being engaged!!! 

Post # 8
2054 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

Congratulations girl! 😀 Beautiful ring, love the yellow gold!

Also, sorry for your loss.

Post # 9
5191 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2009 - New York, NY

Post # 10
587 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2016

CONGRATS!!! Stunning ring 🙂

Post # 11
4655 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Congrats!! I can totally relate. I’m an orphan and only child. My grandpa has been my dad basically and the only constant thing in my life. We got engaged friday in Hawaii and I was waiting to tell my pawpaw when we landed Sunday. Well we landed at 6:30 Sunday morning, and I found out my grandpa passed away at 11:20 Saturday night. I never got the chance to tell him. I have to keep telling myself that he knew, and that he thought I would be taken care of and it was okay for him to go because he knew I was in good hands. It doesn’t make it any easier for me but I know that he is happy. I’ve been so caught up with that and haven’t even had time to celebrate the engagement. 

Post # 12
1893 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Dallas, TX

RhianfaHW:  Love me a pear! So cute that he couldn’t wait any longer. Congratulations!

Post # 13
314 posts
Helper bee

Post # 14
1634 posts
Bumble bee

yay!!! So exciting, congratulations!! It’s so special that your granddad knew 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors