Take 272 off the list. He said he doesn't want to be with me.

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
228 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014 - Backyard

I am so, so sorry.

Post # 4
1343 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

I am so sorry to hear this.  Keep your chin up. *hugs and love*

Post # 5
132 posts
Blushing bee

@hotteatherapy:  I’m so sorry! Lots of virtual hugs. You deserve to be with someone who can’t bear to be without you. I can’t imagine your pain, but be strong! You will survive this, and meet the right one. 

Post # 7
496 posts
Helper bee

I’m sorry to gear it. His loss!

Post # 8
2114 posts
Buzzing bee

@hotteatherapy:  I am so sorry.

At least he wont continue to lead you on. You can take some time for yourself and eventually find that person who never wants to let you go.

Post # 9
1249 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

It hurts. It is unbearable. It feels like no one has ever felt the way you do. 

But some of us have. And some of us are willing to listen if you need to talk.

And some of us (myself included) are better off having gone through terrible heartache. 

Post # 10
4483 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I’m so sorry. Someday, when it’s right, you’ll find someone who is just as excited to be with you as you are to be with them

Post # 11
147 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I am sorry, but better he told you now, than after a wedding.

Post # 12
523 posts
Busy bee

@TheMrsTulip:  +1 to every word said.

I thought I would die when my ex and I broke up. I literally wasted a year of my life waiting around for him to realize what he had lost.

My heart goes out to you. You will get through this and the pain will lessen.

Post # 14
2576 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@hotteatherapy:  I am sorry to hear this, and while it may not feel like it now – it’s definitely for the better. 

This may be a wedding site, but if you need to talk and get your bearings, there are plenty of NWR areas to vent here. 🙂

Post # 15
219 posts
Helper bee

If you were standing right in front of me, I would look you straight in the eyes and say…… “GOOD!!!!  He did you a favor.  He was obviously preventing you from meeting the one you are supposed to be with, and now he’s been gracious enough to get the hell out of the way.  Focus on YOU now, keep your friends close, and please believe me that it WILL get better.”

Please keep your chin up.  I know it hurts like hell, but there is a reason for this.  The song “Unanswered Prayers” by Garth Brooks comes to mind.

Post # 16
1249 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@hotteatherapy:  “Out of left field” is so difficult. And what makes it even more difficult is he told you not to contact him.

But the good news is, that is in the short term. I have found that making a clean break is actually easier than keeping in contact because it doesn’t allow for old feelings to be dredged up.

If you want to PM me, feel free!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors