(Closed) Tara Keely 2200 Dress

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
333 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Its a gorgeous dress, but I would hold off. 2 years is a long time and you may find a dress you love even more!

Post # 4
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@Alphie:  I am selling a brand new Tara Keely 2200 dress in size 12. The dress has never  been worn and is still in storage at the store. The dress no longer fits me and  they will not return it. I am open to any reasonable offers. I paid $2500  including tax.

Post # 5
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

@Alphie:  I am in exactly the same boat as you! I didn’t even think I wanted a mermaid gown, but when I tried on the 2052, which is almost the same dress only this one is more modern, I special ordered the sample of this one into the store and I fell for it.  My wedding isn’t even until June 2015, 2 years from now, but I know I will only continue to obsess over this dress. WHEN IT’S THE ONE, ITS THE ONE! HOWEVER my bridal consultant told me that the dress is one of the oldest ones in the Tara Keely collection and it may be discontinued pretty soon.  I am planning on ordering the dress in December so that it’s a bit closer to my wedding and then doing alterations closer to my wedding.  If you are like me and searching the internet for hours to find new pictures of this dress on other brides and you love the way you feel in it, I say it’s your dress 🙂

Here’s me in the sample:

The topic ‘Tara Keely 2200 Dress’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors