Tara Keely 2358 – Sherbet 3/4 Sleeve Wedding Dress

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
305 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I’ll be trying it on next Saturday! And it doesn’t look pink to me… Ahhh I hope I’m not disappointed 🙁

Post # 4
1311 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 1994

It doesn’t look pink to me!

Post # 5
546 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

it doesnt look pink at all…first picture looks ivory..second one looks white..

Post # 6
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I think I’m going with this dress!! 🙂 It comes in both blush and ivory.  I’m ordering it in ivory, but I’ve seen it at two different boutiques, and both of them had it in blush.  There will likely be other Tara Keely dresses at the boutique you see this at, and you can get a good idea of the ivory color from holding those up.  I’m getting the sleeves taken off though.  The flowy bottom is just breathtaking, I think!

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Thank you!! 🙂 Sorry it’s so small, here’s a bigger one!  By blush I really meant sherbet. I get all the dress color names mixed up, but it definitely looks blush in person!  It’s very comfy, too!

Post # 13
305 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@taylormc101:  it was beautiful! My mom tried so hard to convince me to get it but it wasn’t “the one” for me 🙂

Post # 14
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I actually just bought this dress this weekend! It’s sherbert colored and I’m in love! I’m going to have the horsehair hem cut off and add a belt once it comes in. It’s more of a peach color than pink and for my fair skin it’s perfect!

Post # 15
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014
Post # 16
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Congrats @bethbooth! Mine is in sherbet but I thought it was so subtle. The color worked so much better for my skintone and when I put on ivory dresses after it they just didn’t compare. I love love love it and can’t wait for it to come in! Keep me posted on what you choose! Next up is figuring out the veil and shoes 🙂 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors