Tara Keely tk2404- anyone tried it on?!

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
439 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

PinkStripes:  have you still not gotten yours back yet? I would love to see you in it!

Post # 4
439 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Also, how long did it take to come in?

Post # 5
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2015

I have the same questions! I’m super nervous, i just order mine too, it’s expected to get it in June/July. I do have pictures but it’s so bad because the dress was huge on me. Pictures would really help!

Post # 7
8 posts
Newbee

Picture Above:The sweetheart is too high up so my dress should be lower and my lace will be iron. I’m having sequin added to it.

Picture Below: My dress will have a sash with a huge beautiful bow. I can’t wait to see the changes!

20150301_134114

Post # 10
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Hi ladies, this is the only post/review I have seen on this lovely Tara Keely dress. I need your help, I am planning to buy this online, but of course, the risk is that I do would not get the chance to try it on first.  Does this hold up if you have a heavy/bigger bust– like a 36DDD? Please let me know.  I really love this dress and this is the only concern that is preventing me from getting it ASAP.

You all look lovely in your dresses by the way, thanks in advance.

Post # 11
8 posts
Newbee

Hello @todfie417,

The dress has a low back so there might not be a lot of support and it’ll be hard to find a bra with support but there is a wire going down on the bust. I tried on a size 14 and at that time I was 36C, as you can tell I didn’t fill the bust at all. Here’s the sizing chart for the dress, it might help you determine if the dress is right for you. Remember you want to pick the dress size based on your biggest measurement (bust/waist/ hip). Keep me update, I want to know if you end up getting the dress. If so, please post some pictures for other brides considering this dress. I agree it was hard to find much review on this dress.  Dress Size

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Thank you November28bride for the very quick reply.  I really appreciate that you posted a pic of the sizing guide, my waistline is 29, yet my bust is 36, I would have wanted to buy a 12 so I can fill out the bustline and not I am beginning to wonder if the dress would zip because of my waist. My plan is now to really look for the dress at a bridal salon somewhere and actually try it on so I would know for sure if I am getting the right size.  Tara Keely does really run small based on the sizing guide you posted. 

Have you had your dress altered to fit snugly? I wish I you can post some pics too.  I will update this forum regardless of my decision but I am really hoping the dress would work.

Have a great long weekend!

Post # 13
8 posts
Newbee

That’s a perfect plan. I’m 5’0 so I’m having the hollow to hem done. I most likely will have the dress alter since I lost about 15 pounds. I also planning to get a under garment to make the tulle puff out more, and create an mermaid effect. My dress is expected to come in in July so I’ll send update/pictures than.

If you’re planning to lose weight, pick something close to what you will weight than, to avoid alternations fees. A dress can only be alter 3 size smaller or higher. 

Post # 14
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2016

Ladies! Can you post your pictures of your dresses? I’d love to see how they ended up looking for your wedding!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors