(Closed) TBL:wedding be edition! t. IV —> week 2 winner & week 3 support!

posted 6 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
1526 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Holy cow it has been quiet on this thread!! What the heck people? lol. Heading to Vegas this weekend for the bachelorette party so I’m a little worried about my weight :/ I’m going to try to eat healthy every meal but Sat. night dinner and then of course drinking so we’ll see how that goes! 

Post # 4
408 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

It IS very quiet on here! Where is everyone at?!

Post # 5
2214 posts
Buzzing bee

How’s everyone doing?

I finished W8D1 of c25k today! woo! 28 minutes of running straight! I haven’t been able to do that since high school. I’ve been eating very well and am up to 80 oz. of water for the day.

Post # 6
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I’m still here! I’m quiet though because of midterms this week… UGH! But I’m trying to eat well since I haven’t had time to run like I want.

For those of you who like to run, I found a sweet app for iPhones to track your time/distance/speed –> It’s called Trailhead by The North Face. I love this thing!

Hope everyone is having a great week! -KK-

Post # 7
207 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I’ll try to liven it up a bit. I need advice. My plan for this week was to go to the gym on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. I went on Tuesday and did strength training (mostly legs and abs) and cardio. I was a little sore yesterday but it didn’t hinder anything. Today, I can barely walk. My inner thighs hurt so bad, I can’t stand up without pain. Should I still go to the gym tonight like I planned or wait another day?

Post # 9
204 posts
Helper bee

@Black-Eyed-Susan: Yikes!  How’re you doing now?  If it’s soreness, yeah, I’d probably have gone with Mittens’ advice for something light and stretching, but if it’s pain (like from an injury) I’d want to check it out so you don’t hurt yourself more.  Is there a trainer at the gym you could check in with?  Hope you’re feeling better now!

As for me, I started the day with spin class (yay!).  I’m having pizza for dinner though… oh well.  Trying to get to the gym at least two more times in the next three days.  Maybe telling y’all will help motivate me to stick to it.  😉

Post # 10
204 posts
Helper bee

Hope everyone’s week went well.  Seems like everyone else has been keeping busy, judging from the lack of posts.  Hope your legs are hurting less, @Black-Eyed-Susan.

I don’t see a weigh in thread for this week so I’ll post here.  It was a pretty lackluster week for me, barely any change (196.8 as of Friday).  Take care and good luck this week – it’s the last week of the challenge, right?

The topic ‘TBL:wedding be edition! t. IV —> week 2 winner & week 3 support!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors