(Closed) Thank You cards – same for weddding shower & wedding?

posted 7 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
2600 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

#1 I don’t think there’s any reason why you couldn’t, but I wouldn’t myself… 

#2 I think so! 

I’m using some thank yous I already had from a few years ago for my shower… still trying to find something for the wedding I like. 

Post # 4
13099 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

#1 – I guess there is nothing that says you can’t but I personally wouldn’t.  I think it looks like a bit more thought was put into the thank yous when there are different designs for different events (since many people will be getting thank yous for both events).

#2 – I don’t see any problem with having a B&G on the shower thank yous!

Post # 5
1890 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

1. I wouldn’t, just because there will be some people who give you a gift both at the shower and the wedding, and you don’t want to give them the same card twice.

2. I think you can put a pic of a bride and groom on your shower thank-you’s.  Your example is really cute!

Post # 6
122 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

#1 i wouldnt just because it looks like there is less thought put into it.

#2 there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. it’s rather cute.

Post # 8
1263 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

We are getting Thank You cards in the same design as our wedding invitations that I will use after the wedding. For the shower I will probably just buy some cute cheaper ones from Hallmark or something. And I think those B&G thank-you cards are very cute!

The topic ‘Thank You cards – same for weddding shower & wedding?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors