that moment when you finish the first of 110 in a DIY project

posted 3 years ago in DIY
Post # 3
1955 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Oh girl I feel you. By the time I realized it took me over an hour to do EACH of my 100 invitations, it was too late to back out. Just think how accomplished you’ll feel when you finish! That helps me… (a little bit). It looks good though! You’ll definitely get faster!

Post # 4
480 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

briFI slave labour is very useful, I’ve used that many times. bridesmaids bribbery can also work, it’s nit slave labour if you offer takeaway and wine (although you do have to bw careful to stop before too much wine gas been consumed!)

Good luck, it looks beautiful by the way.  Ignore the rest of this message, I cant get tge cursor to the end!    Bridesmaids

Post # 5
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

i love all DIY projects and i think it will make your wedding 100x more intimate and more personal. it may be  a lot of work now but you will LOVE getting the compliments on the day of your wedding! keep it up!

Post # 6
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Omg, yes! I love crafting and thought about all the DIY stuff I could do for the wedding, but then realized that it was too much.  My family knows that I make a lot of stuff, so they would know, but sometimes people don’t even realize how much work you put into it (which might not be the point, but it isn’t always the cheaper option either!)

Personally, I wouln’t want to use my bridal party as slave labor because I have some control issues and am a perfectionist lol.  But adding some DIY touches to store stuff might be a good middle ground!

Post # 7
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I feel that way so so much right now. The box looks really great, though! What size is it? How many have you decided to make? 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors