- 3 years ago
- Wedding: May 2014 - Paradise Gardens
Hi ladies… I keep thinking in my head “I’m done…I’m just playing the waiting game and paying people off”…but then I start thinking about the DETAILS….and could go on and ON and ON about this and that I wana add.
Tell me some of the things you’re thinking of adding because you think you’re “done.” Here are a few off the top of my head:
- Sparklers and matches
- Bucket for my sparklers and of course signage
- Pearls–because I love pearls and they can be incorporated in the centerpices! That’s it I convinced myself…I’m getting them.
- Bathroom baskets for my ladies and gents (I already nudged my mom on getting that done for me)
- welcome bags–totally getting scratched it is WAY too much, plus the logistics would be crazy as far as delivery goes
- Signage for the wedding games we are playing (we really do NEED this)
- Birdcage for the cards??!??!
- Gift for the “best Kentucky Derby” outfit
- Games and giveaways for the Brunch the day after the wedding
Ok…clearly they are random and I could go on, but I won’t I think I’ll go work on the items I actually need like the Veil and the Limo TehHEhe! Details are quite the monster…hope their not the death of me and our budget