(Closed) The “Shut It Up” Pact 9/17 –9/23

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
585 posts
Busy bee

OK, I am in!!! So far so good. *He* brought it up yesterday and I was the coolest cucumber ever.

I solemnly swear to make it through the week, and to keep my obsession hidden…

Post # 6
2026 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m in! Back on the bandwagon! SO and I talked rings very briefly yesterday, and I’m back to shutting up. (I just wish I could read him! He’s not against wedding talk, but he himself never brings it up. AHHH! So frustrating)

Post # 8
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

i’m in! i really need to shut-it-up with all the friends who have been supporting me- i have gotten self centered. and also with SO because it’s so great when he is the one to bring things up 🙂

Post # 9
95 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I’m in again.  Last week I was bad.  Need to make up for it this week.  Here’s to a good week ladies! 

Post # 10
299 posts
Helper bee

I’m in. After my melt down I have to play it reeeeally cool like. Cool 

Post # 11
242 posts
Helper bee

I’m in again. I almost made it through last week. I could see that honey pot calling me from the distance. I believe this week I will succeed. Hes told me a few times recently that when we have good/positive days like we have been having, it propels him to move forward with things quicker. So continuing to shut it up. We shall see if this works. Hopefully it does!

Post # 12
336 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

I’m in again. Wedding stuff was mentioned last week because we have a wedding to go to that my parents have been guilttripping us about attending and I brought up that to my SO. We also had a chat about the pressure he and I have been feeling and talked about that.

So clean slate this week!

Post # 13
49 posts
Newbee

Can i play? I really need to stop bring things up. Lately he has initiated the conversation the prob is i just keep going…lol

Post # 16
1077 posts
Bumble bee

I’m in again. The best part of exams week is probably that I am thoroughly distracted from engagement stuff right now!

The topic ‘The “Shut It Up” Pact 9/17 –9/23’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors