(Closed) The “Shut It Up” Pact 9/24 –9/30

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
336 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

@Sapphire-Dreamer:  SYTTD is on Netflix??? Oh no. Guess what I’ll be watching now!!Too bad you can’t delete your viewing history! I watch SYTTD on Fridays but as soon as I hear the garage door open, I quickly change channels 😛

I don’t think you are disqualified — he did bring it up, so you responded.. it happens though! Can’t wait to hear what happened with the engagement chicken 🙂

Post # 4
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I am in for this week! 🙂 i love this pact

Post # 6
868 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Um, they are both hilarious and the best. I’m wearing my imaginary RHR with pride today.

Post # 7
115 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

OMG with such great prizes I can’t believe how terrible I am at this 🙂

Post # 8
242 posts
Helper bee

Love the bling! It suits me quite well. I did put it on my lefthand for a bit just to see what that might feel like 🙂

Post # 10
56 posts
Worker bee

I was a bit out of the loop last week. Illness struck me! Then, I found out that an ex-friend of mine got engaged, and obviously I had to tell SO since they were pretty good friends before us. Gah. So, I was bit annoyed about that, but happy for the person. Back on the wagon this week!

Post # 11
218 posts
Helper bee

I tried to start another thread, asking for words of inspiration from now-engaged bees that did the pact… and had success! so far no responses…. not that you ladies aren’t inspirational… but has anyone had a proposal shortly after taking the pact? 🙂

WHY is it so hard to shut it?!?!

Post # 12
1980 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

I am really hoping that this will be the first week in a month I can successfully SHUT IT UP!!! Went to a nice dinner last night with a view of downtown and a fireworks show and I thought- this would be a good time- but said nothing!! YAY!!!

Post # 13
1077 posts
Bumble bee

Awesome! I love the ring, thanks Saphire-Dreamer! 🙂

Post # 14
242 posts
Helper bee

I’m in again this week. Hopefully I can get more bling to add to my newly started collection. I think I’m really gaining some headway on being quiet about things and just trying to go with the flow in the relationship and SO has noticed a big difference and keeps telling me how supportive and positive I’m being. That is makes him happy and that it helps to speed up moving forward.  I’m really hoping for the end of the year but who knows….So here’s to a 2nd week of keeping it quiet and just trying to focus on making the relationship better and more connected.

Post # 15
647 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

i’m in again 🙂 good luck to everyone!

The topic ‘The “Shut It Up” Pact 9/24 –9/30’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors