Thanks MissBoPeep!

Congrats to all the engaged bees!

Holding strong @ #26!

Post # 4
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Hi all,

I am off the list, after a long and sometimes very hard wait. Sending good waiting vibes for all of you still in preparation for the next step and big hugs.You’re all wonderful women the love you have for your partners is one of the most inspiring things and why I love this board.

Post # 5
276 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@helena31:  Congrats to you and to all the newLy engaged bees!! πŸ™‚ that was a beautiful, what you said to all of us waiting bees! And thank you bo peep for always doing such an amazing job with this list! I look foward to it! 

Post # 6
1077 posts
Bumble bee

Thank you MissBoPeep! I recently changed my name from batgirl311 to batwoman (currently #106). I’m not sure how the list is dealing with name changes but if you could update me that would be great. πŸ™‚

Post # 8
914 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Congratulations to all engaged bees!! Moved up from #226 to #221!

Post # 9
3799 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

Argh! Not moved up in weeks, Bees nearer the top of the list: hugs!

Thank you for doing this @MissBoPeep you’re a star as always πŸ™‚

Post # 11
377 posts
Helper bee

Congratulations Bees!

@ladyartichoke:  After all the excitement from christmas and New Years it does feel very slow πŸ™ holidays soon so hopefully lots more engaged bees!

Post # 12
338 posts
Helper bee

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees and hoping that we have a rush of summer engagements in the upcoming weeks! πŸ™‚

Post # 13
21 posts

A big congratulations to the all the engaged bees! Wow, what beautiful proposal stories!

Post # 14
2949 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@LucyLaLa:  Same here lol… haven’t moved from #62 in a month lol

Once again, thank you so much to @MissBoPeep:  and congratulations to all the recently engaged bees!

Post # 15
3303 posts
Sugar bee

Post # 16
475 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Backyard

Woohoo #100!!! Congrats to all the newly engaged ladies! I’ll probably be on here for another year, so for everyone’s else’s sake, I hope I’m number 1 once it finally happens! πŸ™‚

The topic ‘The 05/29/12 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors