(Closed) The 06/11/12 Waiting List

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
  • poll: Which do you prefer for the waiting items?
    Waiting Drink : (33 votes)
    35 %
    Waiting Food : (20 votes)
    21 %
    Waiting Nail Polish : (40 votes)
    43 %
    Other (Please let me know if you have any other suggestions!) : (1 votes)
    1 %
  • Post # 3
    3001 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

I voted nail polish because I like manis and can’t pick colors easily lol

Post # 4
    2224 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

Woohoo! Finally, a color I already have! Hehe.

Post # 5
    181 posts
    Blushing bee

yeeaaaaaa from 160- 155 thats a nice jump  congrads to all the Bee’s no longer waiting  

Post # 6
    328 posts
    Helper bee

@Missbopeep- On the wating items- Why not do all three? waiting nail polish, food and drink? I personally don’t have any nails bc I bite them, so, when you just do the nail polish thing, I can never participate πŸ™

Post # 7
    336 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2014

Whooooo #236!

I like all three as I get my nails done and can only paint my toe nails! πŸ™‚

Post # 9
    28 posts
    Newbee

@MissBoPeep:  Thanks for adding me to the list! A mutual friend of my SO and I told me he is purchasing a ring this week.  The friend said that he would like to propose this fall but may not be able to. Apparently what he has planned can only be done in the fall or spring so I might have to wait until next spring but I am so excited and just trying to enjoy this waiting period!

Congrats to all the bees who recently got crossed off the list!! Smile

P.S. I think switching it up and doing nail polishes one week and food other weeks, or drinks is a good idea! 

Post # 10
    3668 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2015

Woo, 220! I voted nail polish – gotta keep the nails nice and neat for ring pics in the near-ish future…

Post # 11
    2695 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2015

@MissBoPeep:  I chose not to have nail polish because I can’t wear it at work. πŸ™

Post # 12
    276 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

I paint my nails now according to the waiting list! πŸ™‚ grey and silver this week! Sorry for the HUGE photo! I’m on my phone and can’t figure out how to make it any smaller

Β 

Post # 13
    276 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

ok that didnt work =/ i did a medium grey with a silver middle finger.. i like painting the middle one a diffrerent color sometimes… i’ll switch to the ring finger one day πŸ™‚

Post # 14
    130 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

Yay #205!  Movin’ on up!  πŸ˜‰  I went to Walgreens to get this week’s polish color, and I kid you not, the first silver I grabbed was “Bride To Be” in their diamond strength line (my nails break easily).  

Maybe it’s a sign?!?!

Post # 16
    365 posts
    Helper bee

#237! I’m off to do a gray and glitter mani πŸ™‚

The topic ‘The 06/11/12 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors