Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

#110. Woo moving up! Lol. 

Congrats all the engaged bees!!

Post # 4
1144 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Hoping this is the last list I’m on! Congrats to all the newly engaged ladies! 

Post # 5
628 posts
Busy bee

Mmm lemon bars those are my all time favorite! Yay I have a legitimate reason to. Make them! Congrats to the. Newly engaged bees

Post # 6
3420 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Moved up 5 spots! WOW! Congratulations to all the Bees! have fun planning and dont’ forget us!

Keeping an eye out for the listkeeper trend

Post # 8
2224 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

๐Ÿ™‚ congrats again MissBoPeep!! We will miss you as our list keeper! And congrats to everyone else on your engagements!! 

Post # 9
5065 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

Question – What are Lemon Bars?

266 – woop I’m moving!

Congratulations to you lovely engaged bees and thanks for sharing your engagemnt stories.

Post # 10
486 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Surprisingly, I feel like I have a lot to say lol 

Firstly, congratulations to all the newly engaged bees! I’m sincerely happy for all of you and enjoyed reading your great proposal stories ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Next, I must admit when I first joined the bee I didn’t really get the point of the waiting list. Then ever since I asked to be added last week I’ve been waiting for Monday to come, and was even disappointed when it wasn’t up when I first checked today haha And then I got really excited and giddy when I saw my name on the list next to a higher number than I was expecting lol I feel silly lol 

And finally, lemon bars. I always want them when I see them on TV and when I actually have them I wonder if it’s the same dessert lol 

Have a good week everyone!

Post # 12
3668 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

#194! Wonder if I will be engaged before I make it to double digits…

Thanks for all your hard list-keeping work, MissBoPeep! Congrats to you and all the other engaged ladies!!

Post # 14
628 posts
Busy bee

@MissBoPeep:  Oh Yum! Thank you for posting that recipe it was honestly the best easiest lemon bar recipe I’ve ever made!

The topic ‘The 08/06/12 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors